Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Stupid lefty rant of the day

A female PhD student at Melbourne University called Karmen was asked about studying at the University of Auckland. Her short response is one of the most idiotic and deluded responses imaginable. I paraphrase:

Well with the current climate here in Australia under Howard for the past 10 years, I think the situation in New Zealand is much better. And New Zealanders have much better relations with their indigenous population.

Urrrhhh.. ... MORON !

Thats fine Karmen, go over to the Peoples Republic of Helen-Grad , you won't be missed. I'll stay back here with the rest of the population living under the hypnotic control of Howard. How is it that he manages to stay in power for 10 years and survive 4 elections ? Oh well, shes never met me but she already knows I have bad relations with the indigenous people. Karmen must be psychic.