Friday, April 28, 2006

The wierd and the wonderful

Some amusing links here:

1/ One Red Paper Clip - This is what happens when a guy sets himself the goal of trading a red paper clip for a house within a 12 month period. And after 9 months, he is doing quite well.

2/ Help Win This Bet - A guy made a bet with his girlfriend, that he could setup any website and have 2 million visitors. And today he crossed that line, hes up to 2,400,000 hits. What do you think the bet is gonna cost his girlfriend ?

If I could not make a website to get 2,000,000 hits, I would agree that I was an idiot; however, if I could make a website to get 2,000,000 hits, she would have a menage a trois (that's a threesome to you non french-speakers) with me and another girl. I thought she was kidding at the time, but then she said she was so sure of herself, that she would even put it in writing.

And then today's photo on Engrish is a classic :