Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Introducing Reviewme.com to all bloggers

The following is a paid review

I've discovered a new website called reviewme.com, which as far as I can see, is a marketplace for advertisers and bloggers to meet and for advertisers to actively select blogs to review upcoming products and provide market research and initial feedback.

Apparently because it is very selective about which blogs get to review their products, it means that they are willing to pay good amounts of cold hard cash, into your paypal account if you prefer, in exchange for blogs writing a lengthy review of a particular idea, concept or website.

The amount you get paid has to do with your blog's rating and the amount of traffic it receives. So once you register, which is an incredibly quick and painless process, you sit back and wait for review invitations. You review the item on your blog, and provide the URL for your post and then you will be credited an amount of money into your Paypal account.

You will also receive invitations from advertisers who consider your blog to be more relevant to their product. I guess this blog writes about politics, economics, technology, movies, TV and pop culture so I should be able to write about most things.

I can't say I've ever heard of anything like this before, so a big hat tip goes out to Yobbo for finding out about this service.

It kind of sounds too good to be true, but hey, I'm willing to lend my writing abilities to something else for a change. If you are a blogger, be sure to sign up at reviewme.com. The link is here.

Enjoy!